John D. Treleven
John focuses his practice on criminal defense, OVI/DUI, traffic, custody and juvenile law. After receiving a degree in economics from the College of William & Mary, he matriculated to the University of Cincinnati College of Law. While at UC, John was elected by his classmates as Student Bar Association President.
John currently sits on the University of Cincinnati Law Alumni Board. He is also a board member at the Cincinnati Athletic Club.
John practices in Hamilton, Butler, and Clermont Counties. John was previously Of Counsel to the Sirkin Kinsley firm. He lives with his wife and two dogs downtown.
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cincinnati Bar Assocation
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Ohio Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Greater Cincinnati Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- NHTSA certified in Standardized Field Sobriety Testing (OVI)
- Ohio Guardian Ad Litem
- US District Court, Southern District of Ohio
- Western Reserve Academy, 1999
- College of William & Mary, B.A., 2003, James Monroe Scholar
- University of Cincinnati College of Law, J.D., 2007